New Lego CMF Harry Potter Series!!!!! 22 Figs! #1


Here's a look at the new Lego CMF series. Let's go into detail on each minifigure.


#1 Harry potter. The first thing to note here is use of new MEDIUM legs! I'm so happy they exist! They could be used for sooo many minifigures like rose from star wars 8. Now we can have teens!
Anyway, I'll get a better picture later. I love the Hedwig and the wand. Harry looks really good too.

71022 Wizarding World Collectable Minifigures
#2 Hemione Granger. I hate the hair, face, and outfit is too much like the others.


#3 Ron Weasly. He looks simular  to Harry with the legs and torrso, but I love scabbers and that hair, piece. The face looks a little weird to me, I don;t  know why.


#4 Draco Malfoy. Too bad his legs and torso are'nt exclusive, but it's cool to get the snich.

 
#5 Luna Lovegood. She looks amazing, and accurate. I usually don't like skirt pieces, but here I'm fine with it. The accesory is perfect.


#6 Nevile Longbottom. He uses medium legs wich is weird because this is year 2, and medium legs are supposed to be yers 4 through 6. But I love the Mandrake print.


#7 Cho Chang, Her skin is wayyyy to dark and boo on the skirt, but nice owl.


#8 Semus Finnagin.  He's just average to me. He'd be useful to use with sets.

Those are all the ones I have clear pictures of. I'll try to get the other 14 minifigure pictures later. That's it for now.


Comments