Solo Movie and Sets Review! NO SPOILERS!

Image result for solo poster lego

This is my review of Solo a Star Wars Story with NO SPOILERS. I personally didn't like it much. It was less than average with some good scenes, but it should have been above and beyond with really good scenes like the previous Star Wars movies. Many scenes were slow, and I didn't like the actor for Han. In my star wars ranking it's above episode 1 The Phantom Menace and episode 2 Attack of the Clones,but behind all the other movies. The sets were SUPER accurate, although the Tie Fighter set seems like a waste. A set should have been made of the "Train Scene", as seen in the trailer, but that's coming out in summer. Over all I rate this Solo a Star Wars story 6//10. I rate the sets minus the tie fighter 10/10.


Comments