Top 10 Lego Sets! (I own all of these)

Image result for top 10
Here is my ,Mbrickz's,list for the top 10 Lego sets, that I OWN. These will not include ALL LEGO SETS. Only the ones I OWN. So here's my list:
Related image
                               10. Fun at the Park #60134
I love this set. It's my 3rd favorite city set because it's a people pack. I LOVE minifigures, therefor I love people packs. It's such a good deal with 2 US Dollars per figures, not even including side builds. I rate this 10/10.

Image result for lego factory set

                                                             9. Minifigure Factory
This may surprize many people that this is number 9, but I take price into account, and this was FREE with purchase of 75 US Dollars. The 5 exclusive microfigs are AMAZING. I rate this 10/10.


Image result for lego fun at the beach set

                                                           8. Fun at the beach #60153

I gave this the number 8 spot for the same reasons as the fun at the park set,but I like this setting a lot better. I rate this 10/10.

 Image result for lego friends amusement park arcade

                                                     7. Amusement Park Arcade #41127

I LOVE this set because it has 3 PLAYABLE games! I rate this 10/10.
Image result for lego death star
                                                                 6. The Death Star #10188

You'd be surprised that the death star got relativity  low on my list and so am I, but once you see the ones I put in front of it, it will start to make sense. However i still REALLY like this set. I own the older version (new version would be higher on my list) so figurses aren't that good (lack of prints and pupils), but the set makes up for that. I rate this 10/10.


                                   Image result for lego kwik-e-mart                                                                 5. The Kwick-E-Mart #71016

The Kwick-E-Mart is awesome for all the food prints. Figures are great and it's SO accurate  to the T.V. show. I rate this 10/10!
Image result for lego sanctum sanctorum showdown

                                                        4. Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown #76108
This set is amazing far all the play features. The figures are also a win espessily Iron-Man's 2nd face print. I rate this set 10/10.

Image result for lego heartlake mall

                                                                    3. Heartlake Shopping Mall #41058

This set is such a good deal for 100 US Dollars. It has 3 "buildings", 6 "stores", 4 side builds, and 4 mini-dolls. Mini-dolls I've never been a fan of but I love this set. The sports store is probably my favorite part other than the value. I rate this 10/10!




Related image
                                                                      2. Ewok Village #10236

I love the way this set looks. It's so fun to play in, and the minifigures are amazing. I LOVE THE EWOKS! There so cute in lego form and are rare. I rate this 10/10!



                                                               Honorable Mentions

Image result for lego store set


Image result for lego spiderman bridge


Image result for lego shadow trooper battle pack


                                                                  1:

Related image

                                                                             1. Ninjago City #70620

Not only is the piece to part count AMAZING the architecture is great. I love all the building Technics and it look so cool on display. I rate this 10/10!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Nice list Evan! I'm glad you included sets for a variety of ages and interest I will keep these sets in mind when I make my next Lego purchase for my son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment